For nearly 30 years Accent have been providing quality products to enhance the lifestyle of thousands of homes around Australia.
Accent Awnings being an exterior product can reflect up to 75% of the sun’s heat and light, keeping your home cooler in the summer and reducing the cost of internal home cooling. As well as controlling heat, awnings are a great way to control light and glare, also insuring privacy while adding style to your homes outdoor landscape. With a large range of styles available we can also add the option of motorisation, sun and wind sensors to your chosen outdoor product.
Straight Drop Awnings
PIVOT ARM AWNINGS
DUTCH HOOD AWNINGS
Maintaining maximum life for your outdoor awning products!
Do keep your awning clean. This is the best protection against mildew. Even on mildew resistant fabric, mildew can grow. We cannot be responsible for this damage.
Do keep the underside of your awning clean by simply brushing down with a soft household broom.
Do hose down your awnings with clean water every month or so. We recommend this to be done on a hot/sunny day.
Do keep vines and shrubbery away from your awnings, as many brushes contain acids which can be harmful to your awnings.
Don’t drag your awning across any abrasive surface, such as cement, asphalt or the awning frame.
Don’t allow water to sit on the awnings, or dirt, sticks and leaves can cause permanent staining, pocketing or stretching on the fabric.
Don’t fold away awning in cold temperatures or store them while damp/ wet as mildew may occur and then permanently stain your products.
Don’t force your awning when raising or lowering them. Do this gradually.
- Keep the canvas clean by brushing regularly, both inside and out, with a soft brush and by hosing occasionally with clear-clean cold water. Starting at the lower edge of the fabric and working your way upward.
- Do not apply soaps, detergents, cleaning fluids and insecticides.
- Also keep petrol, solvents, kerosene and other similar fluids away from the fabric.
- Should mildew spots appear, brush them off before they become attached.
- Canvas, which has been cleaned extensively, may require re-proofing.
- Please be aware that no awnings should be left open or extended in high winds, especially Robusta and folding arms awnings.
Please follow all the above instructions to maintain your awning products!
THE ACCENT GUARANTEE
At Accent, we can guarantee the best quality at the best price because we manufacture every shutter, blind, curtain and awning we sell. That’s something no other blind retailer in Australia can claim.
THE ACCENT FOCUS ON VALUE
We understand that when you buy blinds you’re not only trying to create privacy or keep the sun out, ultimately you’re adding value to your home. That’s why our sales consultants are always focused on adding value for our customers.